OBC Net Banking: Oriental Bank of Commerce is one of the best government sector banks which provides the many kinds of facilities for their customer/clients so that OBC customer do not have to face any kind of problem.
Do you want to register/activate OBC net banking?
If yes, okay now I will tell you all kinds of procedure to register/activate OBC net banking.
Are you an OBC customer?
Now you can activate OBC internet banking.
Do you have OBC debit card?
Step to activate OBC Net banking
- To activate OBC net Banking online first of all, you need to visit the official website of OBC “www.obcindia.co.in”.
- After visiting the www.obcindia.co.in you need to click on the net banking tab
- Then click on self-user creation tab
- After that net banking form will open in front of you
- You need to fill the entire required information, for example, A/C number, PAN card number, Address, Date of birth,
- Then select type your net banking and verify all the details
- In next step, you will need to provide your mobile number for OTP then click on generate OTP
- After that, you get OTP on your Mobile number then provide the OTP and click on continue button
- Now you need to provide the debit card details like card number, your ATM Pin number, expiry date of card, Primary Account Number and type of Account and click on continue tab
- In the next and final step you need to set your login and transaction password for future use then you also need to accept the terms and condition and click on complete registration.
Now you have registered for OBC net banking and must note login, and transaction password so that you can login first time and change your login and transaction password.
How to login first-time OBC Internet banking
- To login first time, visit the “www.obcindia.co.in”
- Then click on the internet banking tab
- Now you will see login page
- Next, click on Retail User Login and fill user ID and click on login button
- After that, you will see the change password details then fill the old and new password and check on the terms and condition tab and final click on change password button
Now your password has changed and you can check your account details and send money to an account.
I hope you liked this article it will helpful for you then comment me on the comment box