OBC Mobile Banking Activation/Registration online: Oriental bank of commerce is government sector bank which provides many kinds of facilities/features for their clients so that they can banking in a very easy way.
Do you have OBC account?
are you interested in oriental bank of commerce mobile banking with the help of your mobile?
If yes then, follow me because today through this article I will help you to activate/register OBC mobile banking online it may help you to OBC online banking.
I will teach you all the steps to for the OBC mobile banking activation/registration just follow the all the steps given below.
Before start the registration mobile banking let’s know about the mobile banking.
After the activation mobile banking, you will able to to do all the financial transaction with help of your mobile phone in few minutes. Like you can pay the online bill, Electricity bill, DTH recharge, Postpaid bill, Prepaid recharge, send money to your friends, clients/customers anywhere anytime and mobile banking is very secure and safe.
There are two ways to activate mobile banking
- Activate through OBC branch
- Activate through OBC ATM
OBC Mobile banking Registration through ATM
- Firstly, visit your nearest OBC ATM
- Then, insert your ATM card in
- Next, enter your ATM pin.
- Select others >> mobile banking >> Select registration option from the menu.
- Then, enter your 10 digits mobile number
- After inserting mobile number select-confirm button.
- Then, Please reconfirm mobile number.
- Please re-enter the same ten digits mobile number and select “confirm” button.
- Then, select the type of account “current” or “Saving”
- If provided information is valid then on the ATM screen show message “your mobile number registered successfully” with application activation code and mPIN and prints the same.
- If your details is not valid, ATM displays “registration failure.”
- Now you need to Install OBC-mPay App from playstore or appstore
- Install App for Android click here (OBC-mPay App)
OBC-mPay App the first login
- After installing OBC-mPay App open the app
- Enter your password in the required field
- Then, you need to change your mPIN for further access
Now you are able to access you OBC online Banking account and you may check your a/c balance fund transfer, send money to the payee a/c.
Mobile Banking Registration Through Branch
First of all, you need mobile banking registration form you get the form from obc official website https://www.obcindia.co.in/ or you can get direct from here
you may also get from the branch
after that, fill the application form with all required document and submit to Oriental Bank of Commerce branch.
After some days you will receive user id and password which sent by the branch
now you may proceed all the further process with the help of this article.
I hope this article helps you to register OBC Mobile Banking.