How to Install a WordPress (v4.7+) plugins Step by Step for Beginners: As we know that WordPress is a very large platform to make a website. After installing wordpress you need to an install wordpress plugin. WordPress plugin you allows to add many kinds of features on your wordpress website. There are a huge number of plugins available for wordpress. Afer using wordpress plugins you may control your website according to your need which you want. So, Today we will show you how to install wordpress plugins in some easy step after reading this article you will able to install and activate easily.
3 Different way to install wordpress (v4.7+) plugins
How to Install a Plugin Using WordPress (v4.7+) Plugin Search
This is the very easiest way to install a wordpress plugin to using the wordpress plugin search here you can install only free of cost plugin from this method.
- First of all, Login your wordpress admin panel (yourdomainname.com/wp-admin)
- Fill the admin username and password click on login then your wordpress dashboard will open front of you
Go to plugins and click on add new plugin then plugins window will open
Go to search box and type which plugin you want to install then your plugin will show you
After that Click on install tab and then click on activate tab
Now your plugin has installed and activate successfully
How to Install a Plugin Using upload wordpress (v4.7+) Plugin
This method is also easiest because if you want to install a paid plugins then you cannot install plugins by above method for that you need to apply this method using upload plugins
- First of all, you need to download a plugin which you want to install on your wordpress website
from the wordpress site
- After that, login your wordpress admin panel and go to add new plugin and click on upload
Then click on choose File tab
Now Click on Activate plugin
Plugin has installed successfully
How to Do Manually Install WordPress (v4.7+) Plugin Using FTP
In some cases, your hosting provider may have file restriction that could limit your ability to install plugins from admin area.
Under This situation your best bet to install a plugin manually using FTP
- First of all, you need to download the plugin which you want to install and extract zip file
- After that, you need to login access you hosting through FTP. If you do not have username and password then contact your wordpress hosting provider
- Open the FTP client area on your PC and connect your site using login then you need to access path /wp-content/plugins/
- Then upload file which you extracted from zip file
After uploading the file, you need to go to on your website admin area
Then go to plugins and activate the plugin which is uploaded
Now your plugin has activated successfully you can use any method which given above and according to your easiest way which is easiest you may select it is your choice.
Note: This webpage is completely dedicated to “How to Install a WordPress (v4.7+) plugins Step by Step for Beginners” you can bookmark this webpage to know the latest update about all wordpress plugin