How to Add Disqus Comment System on WordPress (4.7+) Site: Disqus is a most popular third-party commenting system for WordPress website. If you are wordpress user then you knew about Disqus Comment System, If you do not know about this WordPress Plugin so, do not worry we will show you what is Disqus comment system. This is basically used for comment. A huge number of popular websites use this plugin including CNN, The Next Web, Bloomberg, CNBC and now we are also using Disqus comment system. After using Disqus Comment System your page load will faster than before. If you want to add Disqus Comment System on your wordpress website then you need to follow us and We will show you how to add Disqus Comment System on your Site.
Features of Disqus Comment System
- After adding Disqus Comment System it makes your page load
- You visitor may connect using a Disqus account or by using social media like FB, Twitter, Google+ and a few others.
- In-built spam protection.
- Visitors can upload and share images in the comment.
- Your visitor can vote for your content in the comments
- Automatically displays your related posts or pages
- It also provide the Monetization feature
How to Configure Disqus Comment System
To Configure Disqus Comment System plugin you need to install WordPress plugin and activate the plugin after installation and activation follow the complete instruction
- Go to Disqus Comment System and click on configure
- A new window will open and you need to click on Upgrade
- Again a new window will open then you need to fill Username or Email and Password and click on Next if you don’t have Disqus account then you need to register for complete configuration
- Select your website in which given option
- Now Installation has completed click on continue to the moderation dashboard
- Click on Go to Disqus Moderation
Now you can see Disqus Moderation window for your wordpress site
How to Do Disqus Comment System Setting
- First of all, you need to enable Disqus comment on wordpress to enable Disqus comment Go to admin dashboard panel click on Comment>>Disqus>>Plugin Settings
- Then Settings window will open and you need to enable Disqus Comment System by click on Enable Tab
- After Enabling you can change the settings according to your need and click on save Button
- You can also Import/Export and sync your comments by Disqus Comment
After completed all procedure of Disqus Comment System comment section looked like this on your site.
Now Disqus comment System wordpress plugin has completed successfully configured on your wordpress site
Note: This webpage is completely dedicated to “How to Add Disqus Comment System on WordPress (4.7+) Site” you can bookmark this webpage to know the latest update about all wordpress plugins